Latest award: At the recent World Travel Market Africa event held at the CTICC, it was announced that they had been awarded the “Silver position in the African Responsible Tourism Award for 2015 in the category “Best for engaging people and culture – supported by Gauteng Tourism Authority”.
They were selected over 120 high quality submissions from all corners of Africa – covering the continent north to south and east to west.
You can read more about the award at African Responsible Tourism Awards 2015.
!Khwa ttu Tourism Awards
- (2015) African Responsible Tourism Awards - Silver for Category Best for Engaging People and Culture.
- (2014) PMR Africa awarded !Khwa ttu with a Diamond Arrow Award (the highest award) at the annual Cape West Coast Region Leaders Achievers awards ceremony for best heritage site.
- (2014) Lilizela Tourism Award winner for the best visitor experience.
- (2014) Imvelo Sustainable Development Awards national: Best investor in people award.
- (2014) Fair trade and tourism certificate for commitment towards sustainable tourism, making a difference since 2009.
- (2012) Golden Shield Award winner for outstanding community project.
- (2010) SKAL International Sustainable Development in Tourism –General country side award.
- (2009) Imvelo Responsible Tourism Award winner for Investor in people award.